Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Team Video

Documentary-Style Highlight Video of the 2010-2011 Seneca High School Wrestling Team.

The video can be found on my YOUTUBE account as well as on the Seneca Wrestling Website.



This is one of those side services I offer for people whom seek some sort of team or self promotion. I shot most of this video during a couple practices and 5 matches with a Canon 7D and all of the SD footage was shot by the team using an old Sony Z-60.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in anything like this. I can be there to shoot or I can use the footage you've shot to edit something like this for you. I am currently working on videos for a football team, dance team and individual athlete recruit videos, so please don't hesitate.

It was a pleasure working with my old team and an awesome group of guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment