Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wrestling Promo

Recently I have been volunteering as an assistant wrestling coach for the Seneca High School Golden Eagles. Since being there, I've not on only gotten back into shape, but I've gotten the opportunity to catch up with some old friends and mentors as well as meeting many new ones in the process.

Every now and then I try to get some good footage of the team. It reminds me of the good old days...But anyway, here is a one minute promotional video for the team that I shot and edited using my 7d and Final Cut/AE. All of the matches are from the recent winter tournament held at Princeton High School this past Saturday.

Seneca Wrestling is Back from Jake Czepiel on Vimeo.


This was totally for fun, and I hope to shoot a few more throughout the rest of the season. Hopefully after Christmas I'll have some more equipment to mess around with!

No comments:

Post a Comment